RaceOption is an offshore CFD and binary options broker. The online trading platform offers 100+ instruments with access to forex, indices, commodities and stocks. Our 2022 RaceOption.com review will cover the maximum leverage available, how to register for a live account, bonus incentives, mobile app features and more.
RaceOption was established in 2017. It is owned and operated by Makerun Corp, based in the Marshall Islands. The brokerage is currently unregulated though it has positive user reviews and is considered a legitimate binary options brand.
New traders can get started in three straightforward steps and earn up to 95% extra income in just 60 seconds. The company also offers a low-cost copy trading service for account holders.
RaceOption offers 100+ CFD and binary options assets to retail clients. Most popular financial markets are available:
- Forex – Speculate on 25+ currency pairs; majors and minors
- Shares – Trade on 50+ major global companies including IBM, BP and Amazon
- Indices – Speculate on some of the world’s largest markets across global index groups including the S&P 500, DAX 30 and FTSE 100
- Commodities – Access opportunities on soft commodities, energies and precious metals including Coffee, Crude Oil, Gold and Silver
How To Trade
Account holders can start trading RaceOption’s range of binary options and CFDs in a few simple steps:
- Select the asset you’re interested in from the platform’s dropdown menu
- Use the charts to analyse real-time performance alongside historical metrics
- View market sentiment with the % of buyers and sellers displayed on the terminal
- Select your desired expiry time and enter the amount you wish to trade
- Hit Buy if you believe the price will increase and select Sell if you think that it will drop
- Collect your payout in the form of a percentage of your invested amount
RaceOption offers a proprietary trading terminal. The software is available as a web-based programme with no download requirements. Importantly, the platform is easy to use and features a modern interface. The modest range of charts and graphs will also suit various strategies while the firm’s selection of binaries, including Turbo Options, are available in a few clicks.
Key platform features include:
- Drawing tools
- 60 second trading
- Full trading history
- Multiple timeframes
- 30+ technical indicators
- Charts powered by TradingView
- Market movement and forecasting indicator
- Built-in copy trading tool to mirror experienced investors
On the downside, no platform user guide is offered and there is no third-party solution, such as the industry recognised MT4 or MT5.
Spreads are variable with market conditions. And while finance details are vague on the broker’s website and platform, trader reviews show they are typically in line with competitors.
Trading unleveraged crypto CFD assets incur a 1-2.5% fee based on the transaction value. Leveraged crypto CFD positions are charged a 5% commission.
It is free to open and maintain an account with RaceOption. However, if clients fail to execute at least one trade per calendar month, a $10 account service fee will apply. Rollover charges are also levied on positions held overnight. Personal taxes are the responsibility of the client.
The broker offers leveraged trading on CFDs only. This varies by asset, though rates up to 1:30 are offered on cryptocurrency positions. The maximum leverage ratio offered for other instruments is 1:100. As always, be careful when trading with high leverage as both profits and losses are multiplied.
We were pleased to see the RaceOption platform is available as a free mobile application. Traders can download the app to Apple (iOS) and Android (APK) devices from the relevant Google or Apple app store.
Simply sign in to the platform from your mobile device to access the tools, features and functions found on the web trader terminal. You can view your entire trade history, access live charts and execute trades instantly. Deposits and withdrawals can also be requested and the firm’s full range of binaries are available.